1. The equipment should be packaged into box for storage. Moisture-proof and rainproof measures are required. Shadowless lamp should be firmly positioned in box, with soft materials between contact surfaces.
2. Avoid rain, moisture, inversion, stress and roll in transportation.
3. Store the equipment in environment that temperature is between -10 °C ~ 40 °C and relative humidity is not more than 80%, without presence of corrosion air, well ventilation and avoid sunlight.
4. The equipment is High-altitude hanged heavy products, can be used safely for 10 years.
Identification:Touchable screen damaged.
Solution:Contact the Company.
Note:Do not repair, contact the Company.
Identification:Led bulbs damaged.
Solution:Need to change LED bulbs. Contact the Company.
Note:Do not maintain with power on.
Identification:Shadowless lamp is not turned on.
Solution:Touch right bottom to turn on shadowless lamp.
Note:Cut off power supply before maintaining! Waiting for bulb cooling down before change bulbs to avoid burned.
Identification:LED power is on.Power supply works well.
Solution:Turn on main switch of shadowless lamp.Change power supply.
1. If any quality issues occur within one year from the date of installation, the equipment would be repaired or replaced for free (except for bulb and central sterilization handle).
2. If necessary, the Company will provide other available documents.
a) Pendant and wall mounted shadowless lamp: hold switch box knob in one hand and sterilization knob in another. Adjust lamp cap to expected position. Release knobs. Pendant arm will be positioned by damping.
b) Floorstanding shadowless lamp: move lamp body to working position. Keep position by using brake pedal on rear wheel. Handle knob to move lamp cap to expected position for operating (examining) illumination. Release knob. Lamp cap will be positioned by damping.